In light of the untimely, young death of one of America’s prominent athletes, Kobe Bryant, it is important for all of us to realize the necessity of being positive in mind, body, and personal goals. We are not guaranteed any set amount of time on this Earth, but we do have the amazing capability of choosing our own paths. It is often difficult, and even at times stressful, but the choice is given again to us each and every new day.
Super Tips for a Positive Lifestyle
1. When facing a problem, focus on the solution. Refuse to allow your mind to think of difficulties and on negative results that might arise during this test. That’s what it is… a test.
2. Acknowledge problems and difficulties, but face them with courage and a positive attitude.
3. Smile often when in the company of people. They will like you more and you will feel happier, but your smile needs to be sincere, not mechanical. Try to be friendly and kind. This would help you smile naturally and sincerely.
4. Look around you, and you will always find something that can bring a smile to your face. For a time forget everything that is bothering you and smile.
5 Let go! You waste a lot of time energy when you attach yourself to the past, also to habits that are not useful, and wishing things and people were different. What has happened cannot be undone, so why waste your time and energy over it? It is better and wiser to go on. Constantly work on this.
6. You need to learn to detach yourself from what is disturbing, bothering, or hurting you in your life. This is often the greatest of challenges!
7. Don’t be afraid to show courage, self-esteem, and assertiveness. At the same time, be kind and tolerant toward people.
8. Exercise your body regularly. You may take a good walk a few times a week, swim, go to the gym or engage in any kind of sport you want. DO IT!